Become an Advocate
“Speak up for those who cannot speak up for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute.” Proverbs 31:8
As an Arms of Love Child Sponsorship Advocate, you’ll have the privilege of being a voice that speaks for those who “cannot speak up for themselves” - children who would otherwise be living in terrible poverty with little hope for their future. Advocates simply share the work of Arms of Love with their communities: church, friends, family, and business associates. Advocates share the blessing they’ve received through a partnership with Arms of Love, the blessing of forever changing the life of a child in great need.
We make it easy! We will provide you with all you need:
- A kit with child profiles and materials
- A PowerPoint presentation
- A presentation script
- Training on how to make a presentation
- A speaker for a special event
Here are some of the things you can do to give hope to children with the greatest need:
- Tell your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers about Arms of Love
- Send a personal email (or our eNewsletter) to friends and family who want to put their compassion to work
- Talk to your pastor about doing a short sponsorship announcement during a Sunday service
- Ask your pastor if an Arms of Love representative can come to your church and give a sponsorship presentation.
- Talk to your employer about offering sponsorship materials in the lunch room at your work or making a presentation at a staff meeting
- Have sponsorship information available at your church’s information table or your church’s missions event
Speak up for these children who cannot speak for themselves.
Contact us by email today!